Woylaa.com – Imagine fashion in Paris or Rome and you probably think about all those haute couture fashion that looks great on runway but troublesome for daily wear. However, those who have spent time going around European countries will notice something about European fashion trends: no matter what season that is happening, all the women always look well dressed and neat even if they just go out for running some short errands. Cities like Paris, Rome and Barcelona are definitely full of well-dressed women wearing something that seems to be bought at trendy boutique.
However, that is not exactly right. European women fashion is not always about haute couture or expensive boutique. Many of them have limited budgets for clothes shopping just like us, but they do have secrets in wearing outfits that you can imitate to make you look trendy like them.
European Fashion Trends Elements
Here are several elements of European fashion trends among women that you can also try for better daily look:
- Standard accessories. You may wear staple items like t-shirt, denim pants or pencil skirt, but they can look really different with the right accessories. Scarves, glasses and handbags are parts of daily fashion of many European women, even during regular days, and a colorful scarf can tell the difference between fabulous and drab fashion items.
- Trench coat. European women love wearing coat, and not just for the winter. Trench coat gives elegance and sophistication to even the most ordinary look, and whenever you see a woman wearing trench coat on the street, you know you are in European city like Paris or Milan.
- Good shoes. Even with standard or staple fashion items, European fashion trends cannot be separated from shoes. No European women will go out with just mangy flip-flops; they will at least put on some nice flats or casual sandals, and heels are of course must have items.
- Classic staples. On the contrary of what people think about European fashion trends, most European women do not keep high fashion items at home. They usually keep a lot of classic staples, because of the old lesson: you will never go wrong with classics. Therefore, they usually have a lot of shirts, denim, straight pants, short dresses, summer dresses and t-shirts. However, to keep them interesting, European women usually pair them with something eye catching or colorful, as oppose of the classic items.
- Simple combo, interesting details. This style dogma is something that will never get you wrong in any situations. Simple combo makes you look preppy, but interesting details like detailed shoes, colorful scarves or ethnic jewelry will make the classic pops.
Finally, it is not just about the clothing, but also the fitting. European fashion trends put emphasis on nice fitting clothes, from top to bottom. Many European women love wearing something that they tailor first; even if they buy the clothes from popular stores like Gap, they will have the items tailored so they fit well into their bodies, no matter what kind of body type they have.