Woylaa.com – The ever cute and adorable Tahiti group just released their new music video, titled Oppa You’re Mine. As we are being swept by the usual cute and adorableness of Korean dance pop, we can also take cues for emulating Korean girl style from the girls’ appearance in this video. All the members (including the new member Jerry) wear super casual and colorful outfits that look great for teenagers or schoolgirl style lovers. Many of the elements are not something special: shorts, denims, sneakers, pumps, tank top and even basketball t-shirt. However, these girls make the elements special and you can try it too.
As you can see, the Tahiti members are featured heavily in casual schoolgirl style dominated by red and black in this video. Each of them sports casual, rather sporty style that look really fresh and dynamic, yet still look very chic and of course sexy. This is a perfect Korean style girl you can try for your weekend shopping, casual dinner with friends, or mall strolling. The accessories are mix between tomboyish and girly stuffs: Oxford style ankle boots, sneakers, open toed pumps, bracelets, hair band, baseball hat and suspenders.
Here is the breakdown:
- A black basketball tee combined with red accent, a black mini skirt, black covers for thighs and long black ankle covers with open toed pumps that have shoelace accents. A tartan shirt with classic red and black square patterns is tied around the waist, creating a quirky boyish look with sexy touch.
- A black, red and white oversized college jersey combined with sexy black shorts, a pair of black and white sneakers, and baseball cap. Simple, casual, rather tomboy but sexy.
- A black and white striped tank top (stripe is very hot in Korean girl style today!), combined with red shorts and red-black pumps with a simple red bracelet. Simply chic and sexy.
- A college jersey style crop top with black shorts, red sneakers and black ankle socks. It looks like the simplest combo, but the crop top and black shorts add the spicy aspect of this boyish look.
- A tight fitting crop top with red patterned shorts, white suspenders, bracelet, head band and Oxford style pumps. A look that combines schoolgirl, tomboy and sexy style.
They also do different look in this video:
Here, they combine pairs of tops and bottoms, but with different style. There are regular tees and tank tops, with shorts and long pants (note that the girl on the right repeats her earlier style, with tied tartan shirt). Tops, shorts (or pants) and sneakers or pumps are actually quite common combinations, but here the girls combine all the outfits with colorful combinations, patterns and accessories such as head bands, bracelets and necklaces.
Basically, if you want to emulate Korean girl style like all the Tahiti members in above clips, you only need some ‘common’ outfits such as basketball tees, tank tops, shorts, pumps, sneakers and other accessories, and combine them in rather daring way instead of just throwing a pair of tee, pants, sneakers and done. Tahiti’s Oppa You’re Mine is surely a great fashion cue to emulate cute, tomboy schoolgirl style. Don’t miss : Korean Women Style with Bob Girls’ Sexy Black Dresses