Woylaa.com – Many women do not actually favor chiffon, since it is deemed as too feminine, too thin or billowy and only suitable for very special occasions, which make the material not practical. However, chiffon is now back as one of the latest clothing trends. Famous designers like Dior, Celine and Fendi have rocked 2014 runways with their amazing chiffon creations, which redefined chiffon in ways that many women perhaps did not think before. Chiffon is super versatile and works well not only as the main clothing material, but also as accent.
Since chiffon is a sheer material, it can be worn in layers or with other clothing items. Of course, the combination must be considered carefully if you want the final look to be good. However, the best thing about chiffon is that this material is actually quite versatile. You can turn it into long dress, short dress, blouse, skirt, prom dress and sheer top, before combining it with other clothing items and accessories. Chiffon blouse is even great to be paired with denim!
Latest Clothing Trends: Chiffon Dress
Chiffon dress is back this year as a feminine fashion item, and the dresses come in wide arrays of shapes, sizes and lengths. There are models that have contemporary look, and others emulate vintage fashion such as the 40’s and 50’s floral dresses. The latest clothing trends for chiffon are not only simple two layers of chiffon with solid colors, but also patterned chiffons and dresses with color gradations. There are knee length, ankle length, mini dress, one shouldered dress, strapped dress and maxi dress made of chiffon, and they all share similar characteristics: soft, feminine and light.
Here are some samples of nice, modern and non-boring chiffon dresses:
- Knee length chiffon dress with strapless top, crochet and embellishments create amazing look for prom, bridesmaid or romantic, fancy dinner. Add hair bun or chignon and intricate earrings to create the glamorous 60’s look.
- Floral patterned dresses are also big among the latest clothing trends. This floral chiffon dress is an excellent choice for attending wedding party, ball or birthday party. You can add cure floral head piece and silver quilted purse like this picture to add feminine, slightly glamorous look. The crinkled accent adds some Bohemian or Boho chic touch in this dress.
- Turquoise is big this year. Wear this amazing maxi chiffon dress to any formal party and add glamorous touch with silver or gold purse and light silver jewelry. The dress also has crinkled accent that adds slightly casual, Bohemian air, and the look is also great for teenage girls thanks to the simple silhouette.
- Who says chiffon cannot look casual? This short chiffon dress with fun bird prints and cropped sleeves look great as your weekend outfit or summer holiday outfit. Add a pair of wedges, pumps, straw hat, big canvas bag or tote bag and you are ready for fun weekend with friends, summer holiday or vacation trip around the city.
While chiffon is surely a great material for feminine dresses, they are not the only clothing items perfect for flaunting this light material. Chiffon is also good for other female clothing items, such as blouse.
Latest Clothing Trends: Chiffon Blouse
Chiffon blouse is probably the more perfect option for women who are not too girly or want to have clothes that they can wear in several occasions in a row. Thanks to the sheer material, chiffon blouse can double as work clothing and party or evening out clothing afterward. There are also many chiffon blouse models now, from the ones that look really formal to the ones that look very elegant or more suitable for more casual occasions. However, chiffon blouse is definitely more practical compared to dress.
With chiffon blouse, you can experiment with more clothing items. You can pair the blouse with denim or tailored pants, various skirt types or even leggings. It all depends on how you pick the blouse model and type, and how you combine them. For example, see these examples of chiffon blouses that you can rock in many occasions:
- Solid colored chiffon blouse (brown) with buttons and ruffle accent at the front, plus inner layer that makes this blouse perfect as office blouse. You should pair this with blazer for more formal yet still feminine look, and you can take off the blazer and instantly get perfectly suitable blouse for romantic dinner or evening outing. This one goes well with tailored pants or pencil skirt.
- Do you want something more casual, covering yet attractive at the same time? Try this black blouse with transparent long sleeves, patterned sleeve cuffs and collar embellishments with strap accent and opening at the front. This is perfect to be worn with denims or mini skirt. The part that covers the torso should not be transparent to avoid tacky look, but transparent sleeves, even though they are long, will add exotic level.
- Chiffon is also good as sleeveless blouse, which is perfect for summer days or hot weather. This sleeveless chiffon blouse has crinkled accent with accentuated part in the mid-torso, is only waist length. This blouse is perfect to combine with denim, mini skirt or even bell bottomed pants. Do not be afraid of wearing bold, bright colors and pair them with good set of jewelry.
Unlike what many people think about, chiffon blouse is also great for plus size women. As one of the latest fashion trends this year, many women from various body shapes happily embrace chiffon, because it actually follows the contour of the body and feel very light, making it perfect for plus size women who want to look graceful and feminine. The key is putting accentuation in the middle part of the body or the waist, whether with belt, faux wrap, cord, or crinkled look. Put on this dress, and put confidence in your pose and style. Anyone definitely can rock chiffon.
Chiffon is a part of amazing latest clothing trends, which never dies, and it is always a great material for feminine, girly female dresses. You can rock this amazing material in various shapes and styles, and put some feminine charm even in your most professional looking attire at the office.