Woylaa.com – London is one of fashion centers in the world, so it is no wonder that we find many trendy boutiques there. However, many people in the British Isle choose fashion boutique that lies outside this metropolitan city. Boutiques located in small towns such as Essex or Surrey or less famous fashion towns such as Manchester often keep rare findings such as vintage clothes, clothes by local designers, contemporary style outfits and even quirky clothes.
Fashion Boutique Options outside London
If you want different sensation at shopping for clothes, leave the glamour of London fashion boutique and try these boutiques instead:
- Black White Denim. Located on Alderley Road in little town Essex, this boutique sells mostly black and white dominated causal outfits and denims. However, do not think this boutique is boring! Black, white and denim are three key words for classic staples of casual combo, and this boutique gives you more options to mix and match these classic combinations. The boutique also sells shoes, accessories, t-shirts and casual dresses.
- Bottega. Located on 67 High Street in Cheshire, the quaint store sells combination of elegant women wear and unique, quirky items you will not find at expensive fashion boutique in London. You can find wide range of clothing styles from contemporary to vintage and casual, with a lot of options of accessories. Plus, the boutique has Birdcage Café, which is famous for its tea and crumpets.
- Clobber. Located on Christchurch Road in Bournemouth, this eye-catching boutique sells mostly vintage clothes from the 20’s era. In a quaint little town, this fashion boutique gives unique color with its colorful, retro style store options and collections of dresses, pants and accessories from the swinging 20’s. This boutique has even mentioned as one of the best shops by Sunday Times Fashion Magazine. The store was first established in 1988.
- Attica. Located on Old George Yard in Newcastle-upon-tyne, Attica is also a vintage boutique, but its store presents rather homey, intimate atmosphere with its white interior and wooden floor, as well as lines of clothes stacked on long tables near window panels and sofa. The red brick exterior and cobblestone road make the store even more attractive in its merit. The store sells vintage style clothes for all seasons including retro style ski jackets.
- Emporium Kalu. Located in Nass, County Kildare, Emporium Kalu is a luxury boutique with classic, beautiful interior that will remind you of a French palace or fairytale castle. The boutique also has wide range of chic, elegant and sophisticated women wear, including collections by designers such as Vivienne Westwood and Giles and Maria Grachvogel. Shopping at Emporium Kalu really gives different experience and people will come from afar to shop here, including from London.
- The Hambledon. Located in Manchester, this fashion boutique sells clothes for men, women and children, with mostly luxurious urban and downtown style. The store has brands such as MiH Denim and Chinti & Parker.
- Old Town. Located in Holth, this fashion boutique not only sells clothes, but also accepts service of making clothes by order. This is the place to get really authentic classic British style clothes made of British cotton. This is a great place to shop if you love the classic, rather old-fashioned British style clothes with preppy look and utility feeling.
Forget expensive fashion boutique in London; travel to more quaint stores outside London to find unique and worthy findings for your closets.